- For Non US Passport holders only: Applicants may apply for Russian visa only if he/she has a US Green Card or long term non-immigration legal status in the US, valid for not less than 6 months from the date of his/her Russian visa application. Please enclose the copy of this document or have it in the applicant’s passport.
- Applicants from the holder of US tourist visas or short term visitors are NOT acceptable. They must apply in the country of their origin ONLY.
- For the holders of US Travel Document: The applicant may apply for Russian visa only if he/she has a US Green Card (in plastic version only), Health Insurance Certificate valid in Russia, and confirmed round trip tickets are also required.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Fax number : 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $99.00 – Regular(9-10 business days)
- $150.00 -Rush(5-6 business days)
- $299.00- Expedite(2-3 business days)
ETS will charge a fee of $20.00 to complete the application forms.
For US Citizens
Please note – ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges.
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.